Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Family Court Mediation

Mediation Brochure

Referral to mediation services requires a court order made by a judge. The order may be made either before or after a court hearing. You can also obtain a mediation appointment by filing local form FL-05 Stipulation for Mediation if you and the other party agree to do so.

Was this helpful?